MisFits of Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MisFits of Society

Hit'em Hard Watch Them Fall!!!!!

HomeZynga Customer Service I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zynga Customer Service

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A_Fat_Penguin

A_Fat_Penguin

Zynga Customer Service Empty
PostSubject: Zynga Customer Service   Zynga Customer Service Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:09 pm

This is what I got from them, TODAY..
this shows how often they communicate also.

Hello Bruce,

Thanks for contacting Zynga Customer Support.

Our records indicate you contacted Zynga Customer Support during a period in which Mafia Wars experienced an unusual number of issues. The purpose of this email is to check back with you and ensure your concern is heard if your issue has not been already addressed. Since the time you originally contacted Zynga Support a number of corrections have been put in place to provide an improved Mafia Wars gaming experience.

We apologize if you experienced any type of setback which prevented you from playing Mafia Wars the way it was designed and intended to be played. The Mafia Team is continuously searching for new ways to make Mafia Wars fun and exciting while preventing the number of problems our users face. The Zynga Support team will continue to bring definition to outstanding Mafia Wars problems with a focus on providing exceptional service.

You may have noticed Brazil has been officially launched. The following items have been added to your account to help you get a jump start in BRAZIL if you have not already gained early access:

1 Air Brazil
$150,000 Brazilian Real

Be sure to purchase items from the City Store, many Brazil Jobs require specific items to make additional progress. Thanks for your understanding.

Happy gaming!
Sandy B.
Zynga Customer Support

Your Incident # is: 110314-1339502

Our records indicate you contacted Zynga Customer Support during a period in which Mafia Wars experienced an unusual number of issues. The purpose of this email is to check back with you and ensure your concern is heard if your issue has not been already addressed. Since the time you originally contacted Zynga Support a number of corrections have been put in place to provide an improved Mafia Wars gaming experience.

We apologize if you experienced any type of setback which prevented you from playing Mafia Wars the way it was designed and intended to be played. The Mafia Team is continuously searching for new ways to make Mafia Wars fun and exciting while preventing the number of problems our users face. The Zynga Support team will continue to bring definition to outstanding Mafia Wars problems with a focus on providing exceptional service.

Thanks for your understanding.

Happy gaming!

David

Zynga Customer Support

Your Incident # is: 110314-1339403

You may have noticed Brazil has been officially launched. The following items have been added to your account to help you get a jump start in BRAZIL if you have not already gained early access:

1 Air Brazil

$150,000 Brazilian Real

Be sure to purchase items from the City Store, many Brazil Jobs require specific items to make additional progress. Thanks for your understanding.

Happy gaming!

Ottomaro

Zynga Customer Support

Your Incident # is: 110313-1317570

My name is Daysi and I will be more than happy to assist you. I was advised that we are resolving this ticket since this is a duplicate request. You may reference ticket number 110311-1263719 for new updates and questions you may have about the updates in question. This will ensure a faster resolution to your request in a prompt and timely manner.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Kind regards,
Daysi M.
Zynga Customer Support.

I replied to every one of them, havent gotten anything back yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deepdarksoul666
bugfudaz

bugfudaz

PostSubject: Re: Zynga Customer Service   Zynga Customer Service Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:41 pm

Are thos items for the MW Facebook app?
Back to top Go down
A_Fat_Penguin

A_Fat_Penguin

PostSubject: Re: Zynga Customer Service   Zynga Customer Service Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Yeah

Facebook Mafia Wars just got a new city, Brazil.
They've also closed down Cuba and Bangkok, and I don't know what other cities in Facebook..

So Even though I have the supposed 2 Brazil Air's and 300k Brazilian Real.. I have no way of getting to them, especially in Myspace lol..

Stupid Mofo's..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/deepdarksoul666
pablo escabaur

PostSubject: Re: Zynga Customer Service   Zynga Customer Service Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:15 am

A_Fat_Penguin wrote:
Yeah

Facebook Mafia Wars just got a new city, Brazil.
They've also closed down Cuba and Bangkok, and I don't know what other cities in Facebook..

So Even though I have the supposed 2 Brazil Air's and 300k Brazilian Real.. I have no way of getting to them, especially in Myspace lol..

Stupid Mofo's..

If any of u play on face book i just started one add me!!! Search for the NAME: Dustin Didthis .... u can find of pic of a guy in a car (me) and that's my Facebook mafia wars!!!!
Back to top Go down
el_asesino

PostSubject: Re: Zynga Customer Service   Zynga Customer Service Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:59 am

.......sellout

ive been keeping up with the whole myspace mafia wars thing and it looks like things might change as we await the answers from zynga

http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?t=930212&page=103

apparently we might get an answer this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zynga Customer Service   Zynga Customer Service Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zynga Customer Service
Page 1 of 1