MisFits of Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MisFits of Society

Hit'em Hard Watch Them Fall!!!!!

HomeATTENTION MEMBERS OF MOS -- VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!! I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MOS -- VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jester Styles
Admin
Jester Styles

ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MOS -- VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MOS -- VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!   ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MOS -- VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:13 am

ATTENTION MOS

We have officially moved to Facebook. I personally apologize that it took this long to place this letter in the forums. It has come to my attention that not all MOS has made the transfer, or that communication has been lost in the interim of MW shutting down on Myspace.

We are not abandoning our family, and most of us have made it over and are doing well, but the members I have not seen I am concerned think we may have left behind. This is not the case.

https://www.facebook.com/Mr.Pimphand

That is my Facebook URL, please contact me at your earliest Convenience so we may organize. Our Family is already set up and things are operating smoothly. There will be no waiting period for former members. Please feel free to join us and if not, please accept my apology on behalf of MOS for not getting to you Sooner.

--Jester Styles a.k.a. Striker MOS
Back to top Go down
el_asesino

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MOS -- VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!   ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MOS -- VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:59 am

long live MOS.. el_burro has made it
Back to top Go down
Jester Styles
Admin
Jester Styles

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MOS -- VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!   ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MOS -- VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:59 pm

Right on, my man. Glad to have you still with us. If you know any MoS members that didn't make it or don't know about the move, give me a holler and I'll talk to them and see about getting them here. Don't wanna leave anyone behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MOS -- VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!   ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MOS -- VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION MEMBERS OF MOS -- VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!
Page 1 of 1